Outlander What We Know About The Season 2 Finale
We still have a couple of weeks to wait, so you may be seeking some breadcrumbs of information on the Season 2 finale of Outlander.
What we know:-
- The episode is called “Dragonfly In Amber”
- We flash forward in time to 1968
- We are introduced to two new characters, Brianna Randall and a grown up Roger Wakefield
- We know Claire goes back through the stones, we’ve actually known this for a while now, just not the full details of exactly when.
- Below is the official brief outline from Starz.
“Flashing forward to 1968, Claire travels to Scotland with her twenty-year-old daughter, Brianna, and meets Roger Wakefield. Claire visits Lallybroch and Culloden Moor to make peace with the past, while Brianna and Roger bond over researching Randall family history. Claire finally reveals the truth to Brianna about her time travel through the stones, her life in 1700’s Scotland, and Brianna’s true parentage. The story is intercut with another one back in the 18th century, which happens on the day of the Battle of Culloden. When Jamie’s last ditch attempts to deter The Prince fail, he and Claire come up with a dangerous plan – which Dougal overhears, inciting him to a murderous rage. Jamie must do everything he can to save the ones he loves, even if it means saying goodbye to some—or all—of them.”
Do you have any more information? If so leave us a comment! Thanks.